Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is national Teacher Appreciation Week! I hope that all of our students here at Vantage would consider taking the time to say thank you to the wonderful teachers we have here and let them know how they have made an impact on your life. We are blessed to have such a great staff who care so much for our students. I have mentioned this before in my blog but I just think this week we really need to let them know how great of a job they do. There are so many standards, tests, and demands on the teachers of today that it is truly amazing that they can do the job that they do. I think our staff is such a kind and caring group of teachers that our students are very lucky. The teachers at Vantage not only teach the three R's and a career skill but they teach so many important life lessons. I know that many of our teachers help out the students with problems at home, school and even work. They take the time to listen to the students needs and help them when they can.

I also hope that you will consider thanking our administrators for their role in leading our school each day. Mrs. Kaufman, Mr. Winans, Mrs. Hall, Mr. Verhoff, Mr. Darrell Miller and Mr. Knott have tough, demanding jobs that require long hours and they don't get thanked enough for everything they do.

I would also like to take this time to say thank you to all of Vantage's amazing teachers and administrators. You make working here a true pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment