Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Well we just finished a great two days of parent / teacher conferences and we are very pleased with the turnout we had. It was great to see so many parents show such an interest in their child's education. I hope everyone will now enjoy the nice long vacation and find time to relax and get ready to start back next Tuesday.

I hope everyone takes time to be thankful for the things you have in life. I know at times it seems life can be difficult and frustrating, but I hope you will take time this Thanksgiving day to celebrate even the little things in your life that you are thankful for. Tell someone close to you how much they mean to you. Let your friends know that you are thankful they are in your life. Remember that on Thanksgiving day we set aside a day to celebrate and give thanks for friends, family and all the blessings we have in life. However, we should try to do this everyday, you will be surprised how much it can change your outlook in life.

Have a great Thanksgiving and remember, I am thankful that you allow me the privilege of being your school counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment