Sunday, February 21, 2016

OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW!!!

I am sure most of you already are aware but it doesn't hurt to remind you one more time. Tomorrow, February 22nd at 5:00 pm, Vantage Career Center will be having their annual open house. This is no ordinary open house as we will be celebrating 40 years of serving our surrounding communities. All I can say is, if you don't stop by, you will be sorry you missed it. I have mentioned in a previous blog all of the activities that will be going on during the open house. The open house is from 5:00 pm until 7:30 pm and you will need all that time to visit the labs, talk to the teachers, win door prizes and of course, sample our "Taste of Vantage". "Taste of Vantage" is where you will be able to try various foods from several vendors in the surrounding areas, so remember to bring your appetite. If you are an alumnus of Vantage, be sure to stop at the Alumni station and say hello. I personally want to thank Mary Jo Wilhem and her entire committee on the unbelievable job they did getting ready for this big event. I can't tell you how many hours of planning it took to put this together. Remember to look on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for plenty of pictures. If you happen to stop by, please find me and say hello, I will be somewhere in the middle of all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment